Monday, January 7, 2008

I Found It!

This deserves it's own post! I found our dvd remote! My friend Amy had found hers a couple of months ago and I made the comment that I still couldn't find our remote. Ours had been missing since we went on vacation at the end of July. Now, here is the kicker- I found it in our couch cushion wedged between two metal parts. I happened to be looking for our tv remote at the time and just stuck my hand down the crack. The plastic felt like metal but I double checked and realized what I found. I KNOW I have looked there before! I probably just thought it was part of the couch that I was feeling. I'm so glad to be able to check out the bonus features on the movies. Ah, the simple pleasures............

2 comments:

Ditto Family said...

Yeah!! Did you find your tv remote too or is that still lost?

Julie said...

Hello! Sorry I haven't answered your question sooner- yes, we found the T.V. remote! We have to search for it daily! Do you have any methods to keep from loosing yours? Julie