Thursday, March 26, 2009

Part two of Valentines Day 2009

What is Valentine's day without a cute stuffed animal and sweet baby holding it? Mom and Dad know about this and so after our family was done viewing the Temple open house in Draper, we went to Applebee's for a late lunch. All of us together were quite a site. I think Kristi took this picture and the next few with my camera and I edited them.

We had a yummy meal and then afterwards, the gift giving began. Mom is known for her love of giving gifts during most holidays. This valentines day was no exception. First, the frosted cupcakes that she made were passed out. Then the gift bags of candy and little valentines that were filled out for each grandchild and even us adults were handed out. Lastly, cute stuffed animals for the kids were passed around so that they could choose one. Obviously, Malia loved her animal of choice. Gotta love the next picture!

Cousins! L-R: Morgan, Sydney and McKenzie. Sydney was being silly that day and wouldn't let me get a good picture of her.
The classic McKenzie picture- doesn't she look older/wiser than 8?
Micah- loving every minute with his new dog.
Morgan- surprise! ......click....
Our table was so colorful with pink, red and white things all around! What a sight!
Finally Kristi got in a picture while Mom took this one with my camera. What a good ending to a great time spent with family!

3 comments:

Linda said...

So...CUTE! Thank you for putting these photos on your blog. I need to get copies to enjoy! Valentine's Day was a most memorable one this year and I love all of you!

Love, Mom

Jennifer said...

You have such a beautiful family!

Diane Jaggi said...

HI Julie,

FYI I tagged you on my blog - check it out!