Tuesday, May 26, 2009

So That's Where it Went

I have managed to lose 11.5 lbs since I had surgery on my tonsils and my nose on May 15th. I have a whole post dedicated to this awful experience but I just had to share this cute story that happened to me today at work. It was the first day in about 2 weeks that I had been to work since the surgery. I was helping my client and asked her to roll towards me in her bed. She has no railing on that side, so she usually holds onto me in order to complete the roll.

She said to me " You really have lost weight, there isn't as much for me to hold onto" as she patted my butt.

We burst out laughing!! I just figured I had lost a little all over but I could see the most difference in my face. I didn't realize that I my butt is where I had lost so much of the weight. :D

1 comments:

Denise G said...

That lady sure was funny. Funny she would even notice that area. Sounds like you have been very busy for a while. Hope you tonsil remove went smoothly and well. Anna had hers out in Nov., and that was rather interesting to say the least. I think she still has it out for us.
Hope all is well with all of you.