Friday, October 12, 2007

Hello! I am a mother of three beautiful children. My firstborn child is Tyler who is now 11 years old. He is a fun-loving, active, big-hearted boy who loves Legos, Star Wars and Club Penguin. My second child is Sydney who is now 8 years old and loves Horses, playing with friends, riding bikes. She is a smart-witted, determined, and sensitive girl. Dallin is my third child who joined us recently and is now 11 months old. He is a sweet-natured, observant, music loving baby who is on formula due to lactose intolerance (did you know that breastmilk has lactose in it? I tried cutting all lactose out of my diet but our bodies still produce it in breastmilk). You would never have known that for the first 4 1/2 months this baby was colicy due to allergies. You can email me with questions on this subject! Ryan is my 30+year old husband who is a very private person. I will not write about him much because of this. I will say that he is a Certified Public Acountant who is very good at time management, fiscally responsible and well grounded. Pretty much opposite of everything I am. A few things we both enjoy and have in common is a love of animals, we are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS or Mormon), we love our kids, and we are both sensitive people. I love helping other people and am almost a Certified Nursing Assistant. Keeping house and playing with my children consume most of my day. When you add ADD to the mix, not a whole lot gets accomplished although much gets attempted. My Generalized Anxiety is not much of a player in this act since I take medicine for it and I respond well to the medicine. I take medicine for ADD also, but it has caused a heart condition called tachycardia (fast heart-rate) so I've had to lower my dosage and I am trying to find a dosage that will not affect my heart. My doctor said that all ADD medicines will affect my heart like this. I am open to people emailing me their experiences with ADD as an adult. Well, now that I have spent too much time composing this post, I need to take care of some laundry!

1 comments:

Meta said...

Meta and Amy say "Hi" and we look forward to more posts!