Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I LIED!!!

She finally let me do her hair........

FOR CRAZY HAIR DAY! It is Red Ribbon Week at school. The Kids learn about staying drug free. Then, for each day of the week they do something special. Yesterday, it was sneakers day. Tommorow it will be hat day and then Friday it is sunglasses day. Sydney was excited for me to do her hair crazy! I braided a piece of thin wire into each section of hair and she loved it! Even Tyler couldn't help but play with the braids! I know this picture is blurry, but she had to leave for school.

This little guy is the main reason why I haven't blogged for a couple of days. He has been up at night, sick with an upper respiratory bug since Friday. He also is teething, having just cut his seventh tooth and working on the eighth. Good thing I love him so much! He has mastered the art of climbing the stairs!

3 comments:

Mama Nirvana said...

She's so lucky to have a mom that can make her hair that crazy! It looks totally cool.

Amy

Julie said...

Thanks Amy! She does love her hair!

kg said...

Wow! Some crazy hair, looks fun, she could be Pippy Longstockings for Halloween :)