Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thar she blows!!

Winter is fast approaching and I wanted to show you these pictures that I took yesterday. You can see the snow line against the Rockies. Way cool! I love to see how much snow is on the mountains throughout the year! Here is another picture.
This one shows the mountians almost all the way to Bountiful. I took these shots from Sydney's room (In case you've never been to my house) since she has the best views. You can also see the cul-de-sac that we live in. We have great neighbors and tons of kids all around to play with. We are so blessed! Someday we may try to get a house in the country with a stream running through the backyard (dreaming) but for now, this is the best place for our kids since they would just DIE without friends to play with! Personally, I would love to have an older house just to have a BIG tree in the yard to hang a swing on, climb, and to have a fort in it. I guess we can't have everything! But if you do have everything- I'm happy for you.

1 comments:

Ditto Family said...

Looks like a wonderful neighborhood. My kids wish that we had more neighbors with kids to play with.