Monday, April 14, 2008

Spring odds and ends

This first composition was a fun shot for me! I only wish I took more pictures of it so it would come out clearer. Can you guess what it is of? It is a shadow of an ornamental tree in my neighbors front yard. It is cast onto the sidewalk which is next to a gravel area. I really which I had taken more photos- I only had this one to work with! With the warmer weather, the sandbox has been getting a lot of use by Tyler and his friends. Last year we expanded the sandbox and made it a more permanent place. It has been a good investment for imaginative play. This side of the house gets a lot more shade which makes it more comfortable in the hot Utah summers.

1 comments:

So Many M's said...

-k- so I'm a moron, in my attempt to make my life just a bit easier, I learned about igoogle so I wouldn't have to individually so through everyone's blog to see if they updated, the updates come to me, I love it. I had to manually put in all the blogs I have (which is a lot) and accidentally left your and a few others off. I've been wondering why I haven't seen any updates from you, and so I went on yours and duh, cuz I didn't put it in. So now you are on my igoogle and I will now see all you have to say, all of the time. hee hee. I love the updates. You are soo good at finding deals, unlike me. I need some of that to rub off on me. Anyway, take care.
KT