Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tagged by choice....

Here is a fun tag that I found on Mama Nirvana's blog. It is to list three random facts about yourself. So here it goes:

  1. I occasionally get inspired with little "inventions" or things that would help people's lives if only I knew of a way to market them. It happens about once a year or so and they are NOT big money making ideas- just small things that I think would be handy. Here is one random idea I had last night. It is for scouts or anybody learning to tie knots. Get a string about 12 inches long and color half of it red and half of it blue. It really doesn't matter what colors you choose. Now whenever you wrap the string around a pole to practice tying knots, just remember what color was in your left or right hand and then follow the directions. The pattern will show up much better than using just one color. I just had a great idea for the name of this string- Knot So Simple........
  2. I want to learn to play the guitar.
  3. I still have bad dreams once in a while about forgetting my locker combo in high school and having to go to the office to get it. Sometimes I have a dream where I am late to class and don't remember which one it was! Then I have to go to the office to figure out my schedule!

1 comments:

So Many M's said...

I have a weird recurring dream about putting a contact in my eye that is serously the size of my head and I sit there trying to get it in and then when I do I have to for whatever reason put it in again, I need a dream analysis or something. I'm crazy I tell ya.