Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday Weigh In

I lost 2 more pounds according to my scale on Monday! That put me at 174 lbs! Of course this morning the scale said 176 lbs- so it fluctuates from day to day. But still, it has been quite a while since I was down to 174! Monday was Tyler's 12th birthday and so I had pizza, cake and ice cream and I had another piece of cake on Tuesday- gotta love leftover cake! Thankfully the cake is gone and I don't desire to eat ice cream. I really do love to drink milk and that has been hard to cut back on. Well, I don't really have a whole lot to talk about diet wise but I have been taking a lot of pictures for future posts. Stay tuned for photos of Tyler's birthday and other family happenings.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Good for you! Its always nice to get on the scale and be able to smile. Im dreading halloween since candy is my favorite! Good luck this next week with being good.

Heidi said...

YAY Julie. I'm totally impressed with your will power. You should be proud.

Denise G said...

Great job. You doing so well.