Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

From our house to yours, we wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving. I am busy these next few days preparing for my sister and my sister-in-law to come to Thanksgiving dinner at my place. I am also house-hunting for my parents as they are moving in only 2 1/2 weeks! I must admit, I love looking at houses and they didn't have to twist my arm very much to get me to look around. I pretty much volunteered for the opportunity! There is at least one house that is a real possibility. I will post pictures after they actually get moved in.
My parents are flying me, Dallin, Randy and Kristi as well as Rob and his family to help out with the last minute packing. We will be leaving on the 12th of December and Ryan will stay here with Tyler and Sydney. Luckily they have movers to actually load up the truck.
I just found out this morning that my parents are coming back on Friday to check out a house that they are very interested in buying. It will be a big upgrade to anything they have lived in before. I was able to go and take pictures and then load them onto a new blog site for our family. It is a private site, but it shows up on my profile. I will post more as I find out more!

2 comments:

Angie said...

That is so exciting to have your parents close to all of you. Will you put my address in so I can see pictures of the house? you dont have to if you dont want I was just curious:)

fawndear said...

Wow, you sound super busy. How fun to have family moving closer.