Monday, December 8, 2008

My World On Digital Video!

I was at Blockbuster on Saturday and spotted this Flip video digital camcorder for $49! I just had to have it since I have been wanting one for months. I called Ryan and he suggested coming home and doing a google search on it to see how people have rated it.

Well, I followed his advice and found it has excellent ratings for being a cheap, easy to use camcorder with built-in software so you can use it with any computer. It has a flip out USB port on the side- hense the name "Flip". I went back later that night and have been very impressed with this little gadget! The newer versions cost about $129 but the one I bought was last years model. It has 60 minutes of recording time and there were ones that had 30 minutes of recording time for only $39. It runs on two "AA" batteries. I'm so excited to have this when I go to Oregon later this week! I can record and share the home I grew up in before my parents finish moving out!

2 comments:

Angie said...

That looks like a fun new toy to have! I bet you have mixed feelings about seeing the house for the last time...

kyrie said...

Oh, I've been looking at these too! It's so easy to forget what they were like when they were little :)