Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Truth Be Told...

I'm a Twilight addict! I started to read the first book in December sometime (that month is such a blur) and read it in less than 48 hours. I decided that since I spent so much time reading it, I needed to devote more time to my family. So, last Saturday (a month later)I finally decided to pick up the second book "New Moon" that I had on hold at the library. I didn't start reading it until Sunday and by Wednesday I had finished that one! I don't care what others say about the sequels. Stephanie Meyers has a gift from God for writing fluidly. Her descriptions are full of imagination and I was hooked from the moment Bella met Edward.

Today I put a hold on the copies of "Eclipse" and "Breaking Dawn". I can't wait until I can get to the library to pick them up. Luckily our library has many copies of these books because many of them are already checked out or on hold.

I haven't seen the movie yet but I'm hoping to next week when Ryan goes to San Mateo, CA for work. I'm going to bring my Mom and maybe my sisters Kristi and Katie. (are you up for it guys?) Anyone else (friends, acquantances) in Utah that that is reading this post is welcome to join us. I know it is belated since the movie has been out since November, but I wasn't ready to see it then. I hadn't even read the first book back then!

Well, I'd better get back to Dallin since he is coughing up a storm. I put a more detailed post of my happenings of late on my other blog- One Tidbit at a Time. Hope your day goes well!

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Don't worry, I like the sequels just as much as the first book.