Friday, January 2, 2009

Move-in Day! My parents new house (part one)

This video shows quite a bit of the upstairs of my parents new home and of my daughters personality. She can be a wild one! Sorry that I have taken such a long time in posting new events. I have been so busy helping my parents unpack, keeping up with the holidays, getting over some bug that has turned into a mild bronchitis/pneumonia, and getting used to TWO new computers. It takes quite a bit of time to learn how to navigate Windows Vista and get all of our info switched from the old computer to the new ones. Also, just setting up my dashboard the way I like it and all of the settings for the Internet such as favorites, has taken quite a bit of time. I hope every ones Christmas and New Year was a good one! Enjoy part one of my parents new house!

0 comments: