Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Bowling with Grandma and Grandpa

My parents have been in Utah for about a month now as my dad looks around for a job and they enjoy a long vacation. My dad actually quite his job at the beginning of September and decided to put the house up for sale in August. So far it hasn't sold, but there is a family that likes it but needs to sell their house before they buy anything. Tyler and Sydney have been wanting to go bowling for quite a while now, so we went as a group for Family Home Evening. Kristi (my Sister) had spent the last few nights with us as well so she came with us. Here are some of the highlights.
I snagged this shot right before my turn. I'm sure the other bowlers didn't appreciate the flash. At least it wasn't league night!

What form Sydney! She did a great job bowling and even beat my score! It was her first time bowling- sad to say. I know we took Tyler when he was little, but we just haven't been bowling as a family for a long time.

Tyler surprised at his first strike! Good job Tyler!

Kristi did a great job! It was fun to have her around.

Dad had a blast!
Mom really gave those pins something to think about!

Dallin was so cute as he watched everyone. He wanted to be next to everyone and clapped and cheered when the pins were knocked down. I let him take a turn when it was clear my game was not great.

Ryan took the next couple of photos while I was right behind Dallin. He looked so small, but had a great time!

Dallin clapping for all of us!

2 comments:

Mama Nirvana said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Amy

Angie said...

Your family looks like they had a great time! I bet your excited that your family is moving closer!