Friday, July 11, 2008

Free Slurpee day at 7-11 and Free meal at Chick-Fil-A

Today is the seventh month and the eleventh day of the year- so 7-11 celebrates it by giving away a free slurpee to anyone that goes in and says "Happy 7-11 Day". I found out about it on Facebook which is a cool place to reaquaint with old friends and even play games with them. The web site for today's happenings is at slurpee.com .Also, at Chick-Fil-A you can dress up like a cow and receive a meal of some-sort. You can check out their web site at chick-fil-a.com . Wow, eat like an American for free today! Have fun!

2 comments:

Nancy Clark said...

How funny; I just posted this on my blog, as well! Yummy!

emily a. said...

That's lame you didn't get to have slurpees. Sorry to hear that. I wish I had known about the chick-fil-a. I would've dressed up as a chicken! :)