Friday, August 22, 2008

We have a new member in our family!

Welcome Molly! Sydney has been bugging us for a bunny. She earned her own money and bought this little female Rex bunny from a breeder. She is show quality and could be brought to the county fair next year if Sydney takes good care of her. As you can see, our dog Sampson loves her and just after this photo was taken, licked her. She likes Sampson as well. We didn't plan on her being the same color as Sampson. It just happened to be the bunny Sydney picked out.

Sydney begged me to use the camera. She had Sampson pose nicely for her. This is her photo of him and all I did was crop it and sharpened it a touch. Good job Sydney!

2 comments:

Heidi C. said...

I love the pictures. I wanted to let you know I posted the tag on our blog. I enjoyed reading about your 6 random things. You are such a sweetie Julie.

Anna's Spot said...

I love that they are both the same color. The could be related LOL. Tell Sydney she pick a beautiful bunny!!!
Anna